Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Netflix Ponders Remake of Lost in Space

Netflix may do a remake of Lost in Space


Cast from original Lost in Space
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lost_In_Space.jpg

The only reason I watched the original Lost in Space was Guy Williams, a unique actor.

I've read the article and the remake may just be another space flick, indistinguishable from other space flicks, whereas the original Lost in Space had its own special personality. Sadly, from the gossip I've heard, "Dr. Smith" wrecked havoc on the original Lost in Space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.